NEW for 2019
Whiskies of the World
Whiskies of the World gathers over 200 of the most fascinating distilled spirits from around the globe, along with their makers and ambassadors, to give attendees an unforgettable experience. This attraction benefits Helping A Hero and allows attendees to discover The Art of Whisky in the company of connoisseurs and whisky ambassadors.
- Hundreds of Whiskies to sample (Scotch, Bourbon, American Craft, Malts, Grains, World, Blends)
- Scottish, Irish, American, Texan, Canadian, Indian, Australian, Japanese
- Meet Distillers and Brand Ambassadors
- Whisky Masterclasses: A guided tasting and educational experience.
- Whisky and Food Pairings; Whisky and Cigar Pairings
- Special Premium Whiskies featured in the DFW Acura Dealers VIP Lounge
A spectacular fusion of extraordinary artistry is represented at The Gallery. The Dallas art scene has proven her worth in recent years with her strong stable of galleries and the grandeur of art collections held by private and public collectors.
This artists’ enclave showcases modern and contemporary art and unique artisan pieces in varied media, including printmaking, sculpture, woodwork, photography, painting and drawing; available for viewing or purchase.
Presented by Texas Beer Bus
The Taste Beer Garden Presented by Texas Beer Bus will feature over a dozen delicious craft beers from these great local breweries and more:
This incredibly popular attraction year after year is the Taste Marketplace where dozens of local and national businesses showcase their brands, products and services to event attendees.
Attendees shop, sample, learn, interact and more in this largest featured event area which is centrally located within the event footprint.